This website (hereinafter "Website") belongs to:
- Registered name: Ayuntamiento de Pamplona (Pamplona City Council)
- VAT No.: P3120100G
- Address: Plaza Consistorial, s/n - 31001 PAMPLONA (Navarra, Spain)
- Telephone: + 34 948 420 100 (010 from landlines in Pamplona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.pamplona.es
Through this Website, Pamplona City Council provides information of interest about itself and the city of Pamplona, and information, news and online web services related to municipal activities. This information is true at the time of publication (25/05/2018).
Pamplona City Council pays special attention to ensuring that the information on the website is accurate, updating it on a regular basis and correcting errors as soon as they are detected. Nevertheless, Pamplona City Council cannot guarantee that the information provided is up to date and free of errors at all times.
The information published on this website is for informative purposes only and does not represent any type of official declaration, statement or communiqué. Notification of these will be given through the official channels legally established for the purpose.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of electronic documents being generated through the website as part of administrative proceedings processed through it, in whole or in part, these shall be considered authentic and shall have due probative value as recognised by current legislation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accessing this Website and any of its page implies knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings and terms and conditions of use listed below:
- Access to this website and the use made of the information it contains are the sole responsibility of the user. Pamplona City Council cannot be held liable for any damage which may arise as a result of such access and use; nor can it guarantee uninterrupted access or that the contents or software which can be accessed are free of error or will not cause damage.
- Pamplona City Council reserves the right to make any necessary changes without prior notice in order to update, modify or delete the information, and to make any changes and modifications to the Website which it considers appropriate.
- Pamplona City Council reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of this Website unilaterally. Any modification made to these will be announced when appropriate on this page and will apply from the time of publication.
The user undertakes not to use this website for activities which may be considered illicit or illegal, which violate the rights of Pamplona City Council or of third parties, or which may, in any way, damage, render inoperable, overload or damage the Website or hinder normal use of it. Among other things, the user must not:
- Violate the rights of third parties in any way (privacy and personal image rights, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Use the contents of this website in advertising of any kind, such as unsolicited emails (spam) or similar forms of communication.
- Introduce viruses, corrupted files or any other software or computer program which may damage the contents of or systems accessible via this Website, or alter them without authorisation.
Obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those made available for the purpose, those indicated on this Website or those habitually used on the Internet, and, in the latter case, provided that they do not entail any risk of damaging the Website and its contents or rendering them inoperable.
The user and the user alone is responsible for any infringements which he/she may commit or any harm that he/she may cause to third parties as a result of undue or illegitimate use of this Website.
Pamplona City Council accepts no liability for any possible damage or harm which may arise from interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnection in the operation of this electronic system as a result of causes beyond its control, or for any delay or blockage in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems.
Pamplona City Council does not guarantee the accuracy of the information or accept any liability for any consequences which may arise as a result of errors in the contents provided by third parties which may appear on the Website.
Likewise, Pamplona City Council accepts no liability for the contents, products or services which may be viewed, be it directly or indirectly, via links provided on this Website. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between Pamplona City Council and the individuals or companies which own the websites to which they provide access. Pamplona City Council reserves the right to remove the links appearing on its website unilaterally and at any time.
Pamplona City Council accepts no liability for any "cookies" which unrelated third parties may install on the hard disk of the user’s computer or any typing errors or inaccuracies which may appear in the contents of its Web site.
The information provided by Pamplona City Council in response to any enquiry or request for information made via the systems established to this end (electronic mailboxes, enquiry forms, etc.) are merely for guidance purposes and under no circumstances shall they be binding regarding the resolution of administrative procedures, which are strictly subject to the applicable legal or regulatory rules.
The security measures adopted by Pamplona City Council are those required according to the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR. Accordingly, Pamplona City Council, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In all events, Pamplona City Council implements sufficient mechanisms in order to:
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Regularly test, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymise and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
The design of this Website, its source codes, logos, trademarks, etc., belong to Pamplona City Council unless other ownership is expressly indicated and are protected by the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights. Their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited without the express authorisation of Pamplona City Council.
The reuse of the Pamplona City Council documents and/or information contained in this Website is authorised provided that such contents remain intact and the source is duly cited (Act 37/2007, of 16 November, on the reuse of public sector information). Their use in order to engage in illegal activities is prohibited. This authorisation does not apply to documents subject to intellectual or industrial property rights (such as patents, designs and registered trademarks), particularly those belonging to third parties. The user must refrain from all activity which infringes the intellectual and industrial property rights of Pamplona City Council and the third parties referred to on this website.
In all events, any reuse must guarantee full respect for the principles of personal data protection in accordance with the terms established in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection and the regulations which implement it.
REQUEST FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE
To send contact forms, suggestions, etc. it is necessary to fill out a form that, among other details, collects personal details that will be required to provide the services requested. Such personal data will be processed by Pamplona City Council for the purpose stated on each form. The handling of this personal data will be governed by that indicated in our Data Protection Policy .
The data subject must inform as to any change in his/her personal data and is responsible, in all events, for the veracity and accuracy of the data supplied at any given time.
Your data will be processed in a manner which is lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, restricted, accurate and up to date. Consequently, we promise to take all reasonable measures so that the data are erased or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are those that require a mandatory response without which you will not be able to send the form
In the event of supplying data belonging to third parties, the user declares that he/she has the permission of the data subject to supply said data or that he/she legally represents the data subject, excluding Pamplona City Council from all liability
COLLECTING DATA FROM MINORS
The Pamplona City Council does not authorise children under the age of 14 to provide their personal details, whether by filling out the web form provided to request services, contact forms or by sending e-mails.
PLUGINS OR SOCIAL NETWORK COMPLEMENTS
This Pamplona City Council Website integrates plugins or social network complements such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. With regards to these plugins, website users should consider the following:
- If you are registered as a user on the social network and upon visiting the Pamplona City Council Website you have an open session on any of these social networks, by clicking on their plugins the social network will receive the information that indicates that you have visited the Website. It will also provide information about your user profile on this social network (name, e-mail, photo, etc.).
- If you are not registered on the social network, or your session is closed when you visit the Pamplona City Council Website, the social network may receive and store at least your IP address
USAGE TERMS OF THE OPEN DATA SECTION
All the datasets on this section, if not indicated otherwise, are published under the terms of the Creative Commons-Reconocimiento (CC-by 3.0) licence, and enable them:
- To be copied, distributed and disseminated publically
- To be used as a base for works emerging as a result of their analysis or study,
- To be used for commercial or non-commercial purposes,
- To be modified, transformed and adapted, and for these changes to be made public
As such, the re-use of the information contained within the datasets is subject to the following general conditions:
- The contents of the information cannot be altered
- The meaning of the information cannot be distorted
- The source must be mentioned
- The date of the latest update must be mentioned
Guarantee and responsibility for the dataset
- The Pamplona City Council offers the available datasets that appear in its files, and despite efforts to suitably manage these datasets, it cannot ensure their integrity, their updated nature, their preciseness or continuous access to them, and does not offer any guarantees in this respect.
- At any given time, the Pamplona City Council may add, eliminate or modify the datasets published or the usage conditions. Notification of these changes will be published on the Website. Any change that takes place will be effective from the moment it is published, unless notified to the contrary.
- Neither the Pamplona City Council nor any of its organisms, entities or agents, are responsible for any damages or losses that are caused or may be caused, either directly or indirectly, or those that cause economic, material or data damage, by the datasets.
Responsibility of the user or re-using agent
- The user is subject to Act 37/2007, of 16 November, on the Reuse of Public Sector Information, especially its penalty system, and all other regulations which affect the use of information, such as the General Data Protection Regulation and Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Act.
- If, as a result of non-compliance with the usage terms described in this document or the licence terms under which the datasets are published, the Pamplona City Council or any of its organisms, entities, companies or agents are the object of legal actions or are sanctioned economically, the user will respond before the Pamplona City Council or before its organisms, entities or agents, covering all the costs, including procedural costs, penalties or compensations that may be declared, and will render them completely uninjured.
- Likewise, the user also accepts to compensate and release the Pamplona City Council and all of its organisms, entities, companies or agents, from any responsibility that may arise as a result of complaints that may be filed as a result of the non-compliance with these usage conditions or for the use, reproduction, modification or distribution of the information.
- The Pamplona City Council, on the other hand, reserves the right to take corresponding legal actions to protect its interests, without this implying the waiver of the responsibility and compensation on the part of the user.
You can consult our Accessibility Statement on the following link https://www.pamplona.es/en/accessibility-policy