Adress: c/ Compañía nº 4. Pamplona - Iruña. Old "Jesús y María" Church.
Telephone: +34 948 222 644
Registration Code: NUAB00079
Opening dates: The whole year. Except from December 23rd to January 7th and July 6th to 14th.
Arrival: from 12:00 onwards.
No entry after 23:00
Check-out: From 6:00 to 8:30
Accomodation only: 9 €
Bookings: Can be made, except from June to September
Max Nº of nights: For May to September only 1, unless in the case of justified reasons. The rest of the year there is no max stay.
At the hostel, the central area formerly used as a place of worship remains intact. Using wooden partitions cubicles have been fitted in the side naves between the pillars forming two separate levels. As a result, the rooms and living area are not independent of each other but form a large common room, with the central nave serving as a multi-purpose area (place for exhibitions, concerts).
-On the ground floor, the entrance hall is located in the first section of the nave. It is closed off with glass panels, with a bike storage area on one side and the reception desk on the other. A multi-purpose room can be found in the central nave of the church and the partitioned dorms are in the side naves. In the last section, over the present chancel, there are two mixed toilets (one of which is disabled-friendly), a laundry room with washing machines, an office and an outdoor courtyard. The ground floor is fully accessible for the disabled.
-The first floor holds the dorms, which are also located in the side naves, bathrooms, kitchen with dining room, lounge area and individual toilets. There is also a dorm room to sleep 4 and a second, single bedroom for the hostel manager. This floor is not accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
INTERNAL RULES FOR THE USE OF FACILITIES.
- Type of accommodation. This Way of St James tourist hostel offers "bed and board only".
- Tourist hostels are establishments that are open to the public, with free access. The only limitations are those resulting from their very nature and capacity, the need to comply with the legislation in force and, where appropriate, the internal rules of the establishment on the use of the services and facilities. Therefore, pilgrims and tourists alike can request accommodation.
- Bookings. The hostel offers a booking service for pilgrims and tourists alike, except for the period from 1st May to 30th September, both inclusive. During this period, no prior booking will be accepted and the places available will be occupied on a first-come first-served basis. Bookings for a place at the hostel shall always be made in writing (fax, email) or directly at the hostel itself. For groups, bookings shall always be made in writing and in advance. Bookings can be made at any time and up to twelve months in advance.
- For groups with minors, there must be at least one adult accompanying every twenty (20) minors. For minors under the age of six, this ratio shall be increased to at least one adult for every ten (10) minors. Each group must appoint a group leader during the stay at the hostel.
- Hostellers must abide by the co-habitation and personal hygiene rules. They must also wear appropriate clothing and footwear, with outdoor wear in communal areas. The hours established for the services must be observed for the good of everyone as a whole, the organisation and the smooth running of the hostel.
- Arrival times for guests: From Monday to Sunday 12:00 hours to 23:00 hours.
- Common courtesy rules: Guests shall specifically observe the following rules of common courtesy:
- Allow others to sleep at nighttime: the hostel doors will close at 23:00 hours. From that time onwards, guests must be quiet and respect the sleep schedule established from 23:00 hours to 6:00 hours on the following morning.
- Hostel departure time: from 6:00 to 8:30 hours in the morning.
- Stays are limited to one night only in the period from 1st May to 30th September, inclusive. For other dates, although guests may stay at the hostel for more than one night, they must exit the facilities from 8:30 to 12:00 hours, when the daily cleaning takes place.
- Avoid altercations.
- Follow the appropriate instructions given by the personnel responsible for ensuring compliance with these Internal Rules for the use of facilities.