Pamplona is the perfect location for holding any kind of professional event, congress, convention or incentive trip. The Pamplona City Council is part of the network of congress cities – Spain Convention Bureau – and works in collaboration with the Government of Navarre, the Baluarte Congress Centre and Auditorium of Navarre, and other private sector organisations to diffuse and promote Pamplona and Navarre as a professional tourism destination. We provide the key services to make your congress a success.
We offer the following services:
- Preparing congress Candidatures with comprehensive information about the destination, as well as a tailor-made dossier for the event.
- We collaborate in presenting the Candidature.
- Coordinating venue visits and providing information from specialised companies to ensure that the venue meets all your requirements.
- Contacting key companies from the destination via Professional Congress Organisers, including transport and in-bound companies.
- Guidance in creating complementary leisure programmes and post-congress suggestions.
- We work with hotels and meeting venues, making it easier for visitors to choose the facilities that best meet their needs.
- We provide tourist information to congress speakers.
- Promoting Navarre by attending fairs, and taking national and international promotional action within the congress sector.
- Promoting external specialised Navarran companies.
- Carrying out congress market studies.