RUTAS Y EXCURSIONES GUIADAS
¿Quieres recorrer rutas del Camino de Santiago con un guía experto? Aquí puedes consultar la oferta turística de rutas y excursiones en el Camino en Navarra.
The Escape Way is a project that relies on new technologies and gamification to publicize the history, heritage and towns of the Way of Saint James in six localities of the French Camino: Arrés (Huesca), Los Arcos (Navarre), Santo Domingo de la Calzada (La Rioja), Belorado (Burgos), Astorga (León) and Palas de Rei (Lugo). Available on digital platforms for mobile devices.
GIANT GAME OF THE GOOSE ABOUT THE CAMINO
Tradition has it that what is now a popular game was once an encrypted map of the Way of Saint James, designed by the Order of the Knights Templar, and whose squares symbolized recognizable places and concepts. Using the board as a guide as they followed the itinerary proposed in it, they could follow the long way from Valcarlos, find its hidden and spiritual meaning and reach their final goal: Compostela. As in the game, the route was as important as the goal.
Anyone willing to play, preferably over 8 years old, can come to the Fort from Monday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The two dice, which symbolize fate, are available at the information point. The game admits up to 4 players and at the information point you can obtain further information about what each square in the game symbolizes.
MUSEUMS AND INTERPRETATION CENTERS
Calle Mayor, 20.
Pamplona 31001 (Navarre)
Plaza Mayor, 1.
Belorado 09250 (Burgos)
Calle Real de Ote., 57.
Castrojeriz 09110 (Burgos
Plaza Eduardo de Castro, 15.
Astorga 24700 (Leon
Praza das Praterias, 2.
Santiago de Compostela 15704 (Galicia)
- Royal Collegiate Church of Santa María de Roncesvalles
- Magdalena Bridge and Walls of Pamplona
- Cathedral of Santa Maria la Real in Pamplona
- Chapel of the Virgen del Camino
- Romanesque bridge of Puente la Reina/Gares
- Church of Santa Maria of Eunate
- Church of San Pedro de la Rúa in Estella
- Church of Santa Maria in Los Arcos
- Church of Santa Maria in Viana
- Cathedral of Santa María de la Regla in León
- Church of San Isidoro de León
- Órbigo Bridge
- Cathedral of Astorga
- Episcopal Palace of Santa María in Astorga
- Castle of Los Polvazares
- Templar castle in Ponferrada
- Church of Santiago in Villafranca del Bierzo